JBE's Pathfinder Blog

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
Last month, I mentioned that we will be continuing with 1e Pathfinder support. We love the game and will continue supporting it. I also said that we didn't have anything immediately available for publication. So I plan to fill the gap between now and when we publish something new for Pathfinder with regular blog posts. Starting today and at least once a week, we will be posting Pathfinder material over at blog.jonbrazer.com. And I will be posting links to new blog posts to this thread when we post a new one.

Today we are kicking things off with a new monster since I love designing monsters. Check out the ravager wolf now.
ravager-wolf.jpg

Last edited:

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
For today's post (and yes, there are still a few minutes left in today ;) ), I would like to share with you the carrion bug. These bugs are perfect for low level adventures in a place like Shadowsfall where the dead rise again. Read all about it now.
rot-monster.jpg

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
For this week's JBE blog, we have some new player options. Fans of monks will enjoy the new Blurred Strike Style. Not only that, we show off the cover to the upcoming small PDF Book of Feats: 3 Monk Styles, available at the JBE Shop this coming Tuesday and available at DriveThruRPG, the Open Gaming Store, and Paizo shortly thereafter.
wyrwood-monk.jpg

Remove ads