July 2014 Errata Thread

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This is just for minor errata or clarifications, rather than major changes. I'll update the document in a week or so when it seems like all the little things have been noticed. I always miss some! Note that the document was updated again with some minor corrections on MONDAY JULY 7TH AM, so it's probably worth re-downloading it before checking for errors.

How do I know if I have the latest version? The document got revised a couple of times in the first 12 hours of release. Look at the character sheet for Holmes, the alcoholic psychic - if he has psychometabolism as a power, you have a slightly older file. If he has telekinetic shield, you have the correct one.

• CLARIFICATION: Skills add their bonus dice to the attribute dice when making attribute checks. They add directly to the attribute when calculating a derived statistic. It's a little unclear in the document when to do each, so hopefully this will clear that up.
  • The "average untrained human" reference in the core mechanic section is a legacy reference. Ignore it - the mechanic revolves around an assumption of competence - the character is either correctly equipped or has basic training (a skill rank) in the task, assuming 2d6 from attribute plus another 1d6 from elsewhere (including LUC/REP/TECH dice).
  • Double weapons only act as double weapons if you have access to ambidexterity (available as an attribute exploit). They grant one extra attack per turn at -2d6.

Last edited:

Remove ads