• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter [Kickstarter] Of Drow Origin 5E D&D module

Mavryk76

Villager
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1065541321/of-drow-origin-module

Hey everyone - I wanted to share my kickstarter with anyone looking for a large-group one-shot that has very high replay value and is great for parties and conventions.

Of Drow Origin is a story-based module with a PVP aspect that combines the best of social engagement and combat, secrets and surprises, loyalty and sometimes backstabbing. Designed for NINE players, this module has been playtested dozens of times at a number of conventions over the years. In fact, it was the players of these games that encouraged me to publish it and has inspired the drive for this project.

With a range of rewards from a digital download of the module all the way to an elite package that includes a huge vinyl map, a bunch of player aides, and a gorgeous art book and all the digital copies of the same, there is something for everyone. Also just announced is a stretch goal for Fantasy Grounds implantation with promise of more stretch goals on the way.

As of this initial post we are already 60% funded, but need your help to top it off. Come check the project out and spread the word.

Last edited:

Remove ads