King Osdann (regarding that Slaine RPG and the Invulnerable-King module.)

Hello there, since I have been busy working on getting my introduction to DMing a game of Slaine a Game of Celtic Heros in order. I have been filling out character stats for the villain King Osdann taken from the first adventure module that came with the source books for this game. I need to add his deity. At first I used Danu, and then read a little later that he rejected Danu's gift of death and is most probably a follower of Crom-Cruache or the perverted side of Carnun or maybe old Feg himself.

I just want this clarified...I could be wrong...

I would like to know what do the Slaine acronyms SA (SA Tribe (Fir-Domain); Magic Attack Bonus +3) and SQ (SQ Damage Reduction) 40/artefact Base EP 7 (EP Earth-Power... yes, I know that one!)

????

Here are some more acronyms I don't know from Slaine's stats and background for Avagddu...

ApplicationFrameHost_HcC76ydr7t.png

I'm talking about what is written after SPREAD DISEASE, IMPROVED GRAB, SWALLOW WHOLE, EL SUBTYPE & DAMAGE RESISTANCE in brackets. What do those letters mean? Also, what is meant by Damage Resistance 20/artefact weapons? This needs further explanation.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
Su is short for supernatural; Ex is short for, I think, Extraordinary. In 3e these meant that the supernatural effect could be shut down with antimagic spells but extraordinary would keep work.

Damage Resistance 20/artefact means that it reduces all physical damage from attacks by 20, unless they are dealt damage by an artefact weapon.

Regular 3.5e had monsters with damage resistance 5/magic or DR 10/magic and silver as other examples.

Remove ads