• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

KS, Wichita: Seeking Players

Arksorn

First Post
Hi

I am starting a new D&D campaign in the Wichita area and I am looking for players. We will play on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of every month from 1pm to 6pm (this may change to accommodate players). We will start as soon as we get enough interested players. You can check out the campaign background at www.d20play.com on the Toren 2003 page (http://www.icehouse.net/tchristy/t2003stories.html). The campaign will be set in my homebrew world, Toren (this may also change to accommodate player preferences). There is a gazetteer and maps available at www.d20play.com.

I have many years of experience having played my first game back in 1980. I have been playing and DMing almost continuously since then. I recently moved to Wichita and I look forward to starting up a new campaign. I am now in my early 30’s. I like to run a tightly woven, action packed, and fast paced game with many opportunities for role-playing thrown in as well. I like for players to have many options and I allow almost any d20 rules source. At the same time, I like to keep the game balanced and less lethal for the PC’s so you will find I have a short list of house rules, mostly dealing with non-core rule sources.

We will most likely be playing at the Agents of Comics store near downtown Wichita. They have a very nice game room there.

If you are interested in joining us, send me an email at tomchristy@cox.net. I hope to get started on Sunday January 5th or January 19th.

Remove ads