Latest versions of the games

LucasC

First Post
Hello,

I just got cleared for my W.O.I.N. game at GenCon and am finalizing my adventure. Can you confirm that the latest version of the rules for each game is:

Starter Kit - available from DriveThruRPG

Character Creation

• NEW (June 2015)
  • NOW (Feb 2015)
  • OLD (Oct 2015)

Gameplay
  • NEW (Playtest 2014)
  • NOW (Playtest Draft Jan 2015)
  • OLD (Playing the Game Dec 2014 / Monsters Jan 2015)

LucasC

First Post
I will see how it's received at GenCon and then Acadecon (going to run it at both), and then, probably yes, of course I have no art for it just yet.

As soon as it's ready, I'll shoot it over so you can look at it. I'm trying to make sure I hit several of the game rules that (IMO) help W.O.I.N. stand out from the pack. Countdowns, skirmish rules, exotic environs, and of course NEW, NOW, and OLD.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I will see how it's received at GenCon and then Acadecon (going to run it at both), and then, probably yes, of course I have no art for it just yet.

As soon as it's ready, I'll shoot it over so you can look at it. I'm trying to make sure I hit several of the game rules that (IMO) help W.O.I.N. stand out from the pack. Countdowns, skirmish rules, exotic environs, and of course NEW, NOW, and OLD.

I'd love to see it! The main things you probably aren't up to date with are the wilderness and space travel rules, and the 'doing science' skill challengy system.

Remove ads