D&D General Lawful Stupid: Adventurer Streamers

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter

Lawful Stupid is an RPG Gamer Community who write articles, stream games, and are working on a Podcast about Dragonlance and Krynn.

They have two full playlists for past games and four ongoing games. They're no Critical Role, obviously, but definitely worth a view. Especially since they do both 5e and 2e adventures.

Three of their ongoing games are 5e, but one of them is a 2e Dark Sun game.

I highly recommend adding them to your watchlists just as a fun community of different players and DMs having some fun with music, adventure, and fantasy. It also allows you to really highlight the in-play differences between 2e and 5e which is kind of great, if you ask me.

I just started "To Tame a Land", their Dark Sun game. I love the introduction and the way the party is brought together. Very true to the setting!

Last edited:

Libertad

Hero
Are one of their 5e games Dragonlance? I'd be interested in hearing how they converted the world of Krynn to the most current Edition.

Mark Hope

Adventurer
I just started "To Tame a Land", their Dark Sun game. I love the introduction and the way the party is brought together. Very true to the setting!
Hey, glad you enjoyed it. I'm the DM of that game - it has been lots of fun :)

Are one of their 5e games Dragonlance? I'd be interested in hearing how they converted the world of Krynn to the most current Edition.
As @Steampunkette says, the upcoming podcast will be Dragonlance. Should be interesting :)

(Apologies for coming a little late to this - just ran across the thread ;) )

Remove ads