• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [LEGENDARY GAMES] Which Adventure Path should we do next?

LegendaryGames

Adventurer
Publisher
Legendary Games started with Gothic Adventure Path Plug-Ins, and in fact we're making our very first product our TWO$DAY $2 deal of the week: the Treasury of the Macabre!http://www.makeyourgamelegendary.com/featured-product/

Since then, we've produced a slew of products for the Kingdom-Building, Far East, Pirate, and Righteous Crusade AP and this year launched Egyptian and Metal Gods AP Plug-Ins line. We're even kicking off our own Legendary Planet AP this summer. But there are still so many APs we could cover.

In honor of PaizoCon kicking off this weekend, which APs from the golem, which APs do YOU should we do next? Sound off with your top 2-3 APs for which you would like see Legendary support!

LegendaryGames

Adventurer
Publisher
It is indeed, and we should have 3 or 4 more products for "Metal Gods" coming over the next two months, including the adventures Starfall by Mike Welham and Tom Phillips and Scorpions of Perdition by Nick Logue, as well as the Treasury of the Machine and the just-released Cyborgs!

I'd like Reign of Winter.

I've got to the point that I almost won't do an adventure path without the Legendary plug ins (we game slow it takes over a year for us to get through one). Wrath, Iron Gods and Jade Regent are the three we like - doing Jade followed by the others. Reign is the one I want to play after that.

Remove ads