LFG/LFM in Florrisant, MO area

algebrapro18

First Post
Just moved to the Florissant, MO area with my wife and we're looking either to start a new group or join an existing one. We have our own home and are more than willing to host and even provide food from time to time(she's a GREAT cook). If its an existing group we each of our own car so getting to game would be an issue but would like to keep it with in a 20-30 minute drive please.

She played D&D back in the early 90's but has been playing Pathfinder for a little over a year, though its mainly as a fighter in my Raise of the Runelords group. She is open to playing pretty much anything but is a little shy at first so we need a group that understands that.

I've been playing for the last 15 years or so and have played everything from D&D/Pathfinder to Arduin and Final Fantasy table top. I can play pretty much anything and fill any role though I do prefer mele characters(fighers/barbarians/monks) to casters but am more than willing to challenge that.

We are looking for a group that meets on friday nights or to start a friday night group because my wife works weekends. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in or if you're part of a group that has an opening please let me know. You can either PM me here or reply to this thread.

Remove ads