Librum Equitis 3

Sheridan

First Post
Many moons ago (before 3.5 even came out), EN Publishing accepted class submissions for Librum Equitis 3. Volumes 1, 2, and 4 have been released but 3 never appeared. Is this project still going to happen? If not, are the authors free to use their material elsewhere at this point?
Thanks,
*Sheridan

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Sheridan said:
Many moons ago (before 3.5 even came out), EN Publishing accepted class submissions for Librum Equitis 3. Volumes 1, 2, and 4 have been released but 3 never appeared. Is this project still going to happen? If not, are the authors free to use their material elsewhere at this point?
Thanks,
*Sheridan

You can use the material elsewhere, although I would like to request that we still have "dibs" on publishing it for when LE 3.5 comes out please.

Sheridan

First Post
Dextra said:
You can use the material elsewhere, although I would like to request that we still have "dibs" on publishing it for when LE 3.5 comes out please.

Sounds good to me. The "other project" I wanted to incorporate it into is an EN Guild project, so it's staying "in the family".
Is LE 3.5 still actively being worked on?
Thanks for the reply!
-Scott Moore
*Sheridan
Web Site: http://tinyurl.com/53odu

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Unfortunately my plate is fairly full with the ENnies, and Hound is about to go full time as a marketing exec at a local school. If someone wanted to spearhead the conversion over to 3.5 they would be welcome to it (I even have the art done and paid for for three of the classes!). Email me if interested.

Sheridan said:
Sounds good to me. The "other project" I wanted to incorporate it into is an EN Guild project, so it's staying "in the family".
Is LE 3.5 still actively being worked on?
Thanks for the reply!

Remove ads