D&D 5E Live Kickstarter - HLWN1 : Rise of the Pumpkins - A Halloween themed 5th Edition Adventure Module

Ufadouma

First Post
I have been playing Dungeons and Dragons since I got the original red box Basic Set in 1981. My friends and I have experienced many adventures over the last 40 years. I have so many stories in my head just waiting to get out and be shared with people. I decided that I wanted to share these stories with others through adventure modules. I plan on putting out 6-8 a year based on their reception on Kickstarter. HLWN1 : Rise of the Pumpkins is the first of those stories to be shared.

The small farming village of Althom lays secluded deep within the forest of Sinnemahoning. The village is a quiet and peaceful place to live and to raise children for most of the year.

For the last decade the village lives in dread of All Hallow’s Eve. Each year a floating apparition with a flaming pumpkin head has assaulted the village. Each year additional pumpkin headed minions have joined in the assault. The assault ends with a villager being dragged away screaming into the night and never seen again.

The villagers have decided they can no longer protect themselves from the yearly assault. They have put out a call for adventurers to help them.

Can the party of adventurers stop the yearly assault or is the village doomed…..

For your Pledge you will receive:
  • Print copy of the Adventure Module
  • Adventure Module PDF (Thru DriveThruRPG)
  • Adventure Module Battle Maps PDF (Thru DriveThruRPG)

The print copy of the Rise of the Pumpkins Module is a Saddle-Stitched Booklet.
  • The cover will be printed on Gloss Premium 100 lb. Cover paper with UV Coating
  • The inside of the module will be printed on 100 lb. matte paper
  • Document Length: 36 pages
  • Document Dimension: 8.5" x 11.0" (Portrait)
  • Retail Price: $15.00 (Kickstarter offer is discounted 33% off what retail will be)
If you might be interested in checking out the module, my campaign is at: HLWN1 : Rise of the Pumpkins - Fifth Edition Adventure

If you have any feedback or questions after checking out the campaign, please feel free to let me know. I am always looking for constructive feedback.

Thanks for your time!

Remove ads