Looking for a couple of players - Online Roll20 5e - NZ/AU timezone.

DaveDash

Explorer
Hi potential players,

Our gaming group is looking for 1-2 extra players. We have two different gaming sessions, you can either take your pick (or even play in both if that suits).

1. Hoard of the Dragon Queen, 4pm-8pm AEST Sundays.

• We are currently level 3.
  • We have three players already, ideally we'd want 1 or 2 more.
  • This is text chat based over roll20 and what I'd describe as medium RP, although we may look to move to roll20 and skype for voice to speed things up down the track.
  • After HOTDQ the DM will run a sandbox homebrew campaign.

2. City of the Spider Queen converted to 5e, 7pm-10pm AEST Thursday or Wednesday nights.

• We are currently level 13.
  • We have two players, and ideally we want 2 more.
  • This is a dungeon crawl, it's tough and has more of a wargame focus than role playing focus. We do a little bit of light RP though.
  • We use skype to chat (voice only), roll20 to run the game.
  • After this campaign has finished I plan on running more older D&D module conversions. Next up will be Red Hand of Doom.

What we are like: We're all early 30's guys who have played D&D for a while now and enjoy also a variety of computer games. Our backgrounds are finance, software, engineering, and IT. We don't house rule a lot and our games are more of the sandbox D&D approach vs the story/narrative driven approach.

What we are after: All players are welcome, however we don't hard core roleplay (especially in the CotSQ game). The main thing we want from new players is commitment, if you're in you're in every week baring stuff like getting married, getting a leg amputated, or having a baby. ;)

If you are interested in one or both of the games above, send me a PM. Alternatively feel free to post any questions here first.

Remove ads