looking for a gaming group in calgary, alberta...

Kane Solamon

First Post
i'm starting a new game/group . it will be a space game based off quite a few different things using Palladiums aliens unlimited/phaze world/rifts etc. the main part will be exploration star treking across the universe with a good mix of themes from b5 battlestar galactica etc. etc..

Well the premise is going to start with pretty much all the players waking up in a chriro-genic chamber after briefly remembering being abducted (bright light flash ,feeling of being lifted etc.). they awake trapped in a large glass tube flickering lights all around. most of the tubes around them have others in them. Some alive some of the tubes have claw marks on the inside from people unable to free themselves. (i will customize the setting to each player)..

the rest will be exploring the ship/city. whether they leave it on one of the few working ships on the ship city or explore it and solve the mysteries within it. (a bit like aliens/predator bit, surely their not the only ones who woke up.). And of coarse the big question is why were they abducted and by who.
The game is pretty open it's an all S.D.C. game i'll be working A.R. a little differently . The games about to make some serious turns so a great time to get in

Remove ads