D&D 5E Looking for Beginners. 4-6 players for "Lost Mine of Phandelver'' combinated with ''Dragon of Icespire Peak''

Ski

Villager
Hello to everyone!

"Lost Mine of Phandelver'' is probably the best adventure if you are new to DnD5E. Players will start playing from the 1st Lev. At the end of this adventure, anyone who survive will be 6 Lev. After this adventure you will be able to continue with the same char to play some others adventure that we gonna have.

We will play ''Lost Mine of Phandelver" combinated with adventures of "Dragon of Icespire Peak". We will put all of that into one big connected story. Story that you and me gonna build together.

Game Details:
  • The game will run (at least) once a week
  • The run time will be 3 hours.
  • Must have a microphone and discord to play.
  • Price will be 5$ (dollars) per session by PayPal.
  • Game will be played on Roll20 with all maps and tokens needed for this game

Looking forward to gaming with you! :)

Quickleaf

Legend
Isn't the old Gamers Seeking Gamers section of the forum still active? Oh yeah, it totally is. Check it out: Gamers Seeking Gamers

You're likely to find better results there. Though compared to other sites, the Gamers Seeking Gamers part of ENWorld seems to get less traffic, so I recommend dropping by the r/lfg subreddit: r/lfg

And since you're playing on Roll20, post on their forums dedicated for this very thing!

Remove ads