looking for D&D chat client type thingiedoo...please help.

jehoshaphat

First Post
I'm looking for a way to DM a game online (I think it has several advantages, the best of which being anonymity, since my friends always go after a couple people in particular if they know who they are). I've figured that I could run it in chat, but I'm a bit of a rules lawyer and while I don't mind them rolling their dice themselves, I would like to be able to monitor it. i.e., i'm looking for a way to have the chat display random numbers...like if the character typed "roll 3d6" it would display to the whole room that they rolled and the 3 numbers would be displayed along with the total. Does anyone know of a client like this?

icebreaker

First Post
Kloogeworks is a digital tabletop app basically it simulates a tabletop for Roleplaying games.
Can be used via lan or internet
Full support of cached files so only need to be downloaded from dm once or if changed.
Supports files stored locally on Dm's machine so webspace isnot an issue
Supports any bmp/jpg/gif as a player token and background map.
Billinear support for graphics and the ability to zoom in and out makes everything look fantastic.
Integrated Character sheets and dice roller round counter turn counter and pregenerated Roll options parced from character sheet ect ect
Plus a ton of other features.

Take a look at
www.kloogeinc.com/werks/

This is a cap of a conversion of the sunless citadel i did for my current group.
http://www3.sympatico.ca/icebreaker/klooge2.jpg

It is By far the most userfriendly digital table software available...it is commericial tho.

If ya dont' want to spend any cash Go Openrpg it as well, is a fantastic program but not as streamlined for ease of use and doesn't have some pretty bells and whistles of KloogeWerks
but has some extra customizable features like XML Character sheets..

Last edited:

Remove ads