• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for D&D game in greater Sacramento area

Gheroen

First Post
Hello,

I am a 26 year-old gamer looking for a D&D v3.5 game in the Sacramento area that meets anytime Mondays-Thursdays. I live in Woodland, CA, and I am willing to drive up to an hour to a game. I have been playing D&D since 2nd edition, but I am most familiar with the 3.5 rules. I enjoy playing in any campaign setting; however, my favorite is Eberron. Please send me a message if you believe I would be a good addition to your game or if you have any questions.

RangerJim

First Post
Gheroen,

I live in Winters.

We're neighbors.

I am running a d20 Modern Year of the Zombie game every other Friday in Vacaville. But it looks like you are not available on Fridays.

If you change your mind, let me know.

I was also in a group that plays D&D 3.5 in Davis. They are currently, not playing D&D, but some other game. But may return to D&D in a while. I could hook you up.

-RangerJim

Gheroen

First Post
Unfortunately, I'm not available on Fridays. If your group in Davis starts up a D&D game, however, please let me know. I'd be interested.

Remove ads