• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for gamers in New Hampshire (Hillsborough county) for Mon. or Fri night games

Sagamore

First Post
Looking for other gamers and games in NH. We're about 35 minutes from Concord and 50 minutes from Manchester. I have been playing for 15-20 years or so and would love to play some D&D, Deadlands, Fading Suns, Adventure!, A.F.M.B.E., anything really. If you want to just send an email it is: diceknightsnh@yahoo.com :D

Last edited:

carlbobo

Explorer
I live in Portsmouth, NH. I'm looking to possibly run a Game on Saturdays. Need a place to host though. I can be reached at carlmaxbobojr@yahoo.com as well as here. Shadowrun, D&D and maybe Deadlands are the games I'm thinking of running. Havent decided which one yet. Hope to hear from ya, laters. :cool:

Sagamore

First Post
Unfortunately I live in Bennington NH, about 90 miles away, otherwise I'ld be up for any of the games you mentioned. If you know of any gamers in my neck of the woods (Bennington is near Peterborough if that helps at all) please feel free to pass on my email address. Thanks and good luck with your game! :D

Last edited:

Remove ads