• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for players in Singapore to test a new fantasy rpg

Avidfan

First Post
Any players that stay around Singapore would like to test a new fantasy rpg? Misteria FRPG. This i have tweaked for 5 years, design for nearly a year and is now completed. It have many innovative features which i been designing and exploring for the 10+ years of playing various RPGs.

Dice System - D20
Attribute System (10 attributes)- Random Fixed Attribute (Smiliar to D&D) Innovative Rolling methods.
Fantasy Races - Wood, Gray Elf, Mystic, Wolvine, Infiv'e, Elflord, Mystic Warrior, Avalon, Faerie.
Character Classes - Paladin, Knight, Fighter, Mage, Dragoon, Warrior-saint, Saki-warrior, Warrior-priest, Mage Knight, Exponent
Game system - The system will focus mainly on Six main Speciality levels - namely Priestcraft, Spellcraft, Lifeforce, Spiritual Force, Tactics, Malevolent Air that are distributed among the 10 classes. There are a total of 12 Specialty levels however. Specialty levels determined how far their potential are and also the types of skills they have.
levels limits - 1 to 99, My players are ard 53 to 56 levels currently. Currently the max lvl are restricted to 70.
Weapons and Equipment - Dozens with the opportunities to forge into 12 differ types, depending on the metals. There are 12 types of metals in Misteria suitable for forging.
Combat - D20. A refreshing combat style.

Attachments

• Stats.rar
    12.8 KB · Views: 61

Remove ads