looking for players: pathfinder via maptools

Darkeness66

Explorer
With the way people tend to drop out of on-line games I am running this add as an "open recruitment" for my hybrid game hosted on Myth Weavers. I would like to maintain a party size of 3-5 people (but might allow up to 6 depending on the players).

Currently there are 3 PCs: a bard/ranger, a fighter with a cleric cohort, & a wizard evoker with a cleric cohort.

Unfortunetly I can not post links yet, so you will have to contact me here or search the myth weavers forums for Darkebattles to find my post there. If you PM me, keep in mind I don't check my private messages often.

We meet every other weekend, normally on Saturday mornings (11 am est) and use Skype and maptools to play. We do a some light roleplay between games on myth weavers. From June - September we will probably be changing the game day to Sunday afternoon (starting 4 or 5 pm and ending 9pm est) for the summer.

The game uses pathfinder as the base rule set, but there are some minor changes with house rules. We also incorporate some D&D 3.5 into the game. The game is set on a battlefield (originally we used Hero's of Battle, but over time have deviated from a lot of the content found there). I am using Forgotten Realms as a backdrop setting with a few minor twists. The characters are all part of an army and in the midst of holding off an invading army of orcs, giants, drow and a few devils.

This is not a large scale tactical game. Your adventures take place on the battlefield and behind enemy lines. The group has transitioned into something of a commando unit. To that end some level of stealth is advisable. The paladin striding about the field with a glowing holy sword is probably not the best option.

This is not a video game. If your idea of fun is modding a video game and playing on the hardcore setting "so you have some challenge", this is not a game for you. Players need to think and should not rely on super abilities and super equipment to get things done. You are part of a team and need to think and act accordingly.

Lastly, I travel for work so if you don't get an immediate reply sit tight. I will get back to you in a day or two.

Remove ads