D&D General Looking for Recommendations for Next Adventure

not-so-newguy

I'm the Straw Man in your argument
I'm looking for an adventure to offer the players with the following criteria: I'm hoping the hive mind can provide.​

• Low level (1-3)
  • Takes place in a desert environment.
  • Can take place in the wilderness, a large city, or small village. (A civilization exists along a river in this region)
  • Does NOT include undead. Edit: A few is ok (I plan to offer Falkrest Abbey, which has a bunch of undead.)
  • Does NOT include Cthulhu-esque type tentacle creatures. (We're almost done with People of the Pit. No. More. Tentacles.)
  • Any edition of D&D, clone system, or neutral system.

I'm not sure if that's enough info. If you have questions, please let me know.
Thanlks!

Last edited:

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
There's Marauders of the Dune Sea from 4e, though you might have to tweak it down a bit to suit your level range; it has town, wilderness, and dungeon-y elements in it. I don't recall there being any undead or tentacles in it but it's ten years since I ran it or even looked at it so my memory might not be perfect.

Quickleaf

Legend
I'm looking for an adventure to offer the players with the following criteria: I'm hoping the hive mind can provide.​

• Low level (1-3)
  • Takes place in a desert environment.
  • Can take place in the wilderness, a large city, or small village. (A civilization exists along a river in this region)
  • Does NOT include undead. (I plan to offer Falkrest Abbey, which has a bunch of undead.)
  • Does NOT include Cthulhu-esque type tentacle creatures. (We're almost done with People of the Pit. No. More. Tentacles.)
  • Any edition of D&D, clone system, or neutral system.

I'm not sure if that's enough info. If you have questions, please let me know.
Thanlks!
Cat and Mouse (5e) from Kobold Press is a good little adventure that hits a lot of these notes. Probably only enough adventure to get to 2nd level. Based in desert coastal city of Per-Bastet, but could be moved to most desert villages - the coastal orientation doesn't really factor into the adventure. No undead at all iirc, definitely no Cthulu tentacle monsters.

Remove ads