Looking for suggestions

Wolfwood

First Post
Hello everyone,
Nice to finally be here. Well the reason for finally posting is that recently the guy that takes care of gaming at the local comic shop got tired of me complaining about not having much for product. So he told me to pick somethings out and he will order it.
Now I need some suggestions as to what is good and what people like. Any ideas people have will be well appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Most recently:

Book of Eldritch Might I distributed by Sword and Sorcery, published by Malhavoc Press
Demon God's Fane - IBLIS
Touched by the Gods by Atlas Games
Arcane Encyclopaedia: Necromancy and Wild Magic by Mongoose Press
Relics and Rituals by Sword and Sorcery
Hollowfaust IBLIS
Death in Freeport
Terror in Freeport
Madness in Freeport
Legions of Hell
Arcana: Societies of Magic
All by Green Ronin
Minions by Bastion Press
Interludes: Excursions into Bluffside
Bluffside: City on the Edge:
Thunderhead Games
Tomb of Abysthor distributed by Sword and Sorcery, published by Necromancer Games
Rappen Athuk I, II, III IBLIS

That help?

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Wolfwood said:
Hello everyone,
Nice to finally be here. Well the reason for finally posting is that recently the guy that takes care of gaming at the local comic shop got tired of me complaining about not having much for product. So he told me to pick somethings out and he will order it.
Now I need some suggestions as to what is good and what people like. Any ideas people have will be well appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I think more input is needed. Do you DM or play or both? What sort of gaming? What types of campaigns do you like? Adventures, source material or full-blown campaign setting?

Crothian

First Post
While that list is certainly good, I imagine you have specific needs. If you can say a little more about what you are looking for....

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Well that's true Croth, but I just thought as a GENERAL list this might work for a start. Certainly much of this can be used by both players AND DMs alike.

Wolfwood

First Post
In the end, I guess, I am looking for things that people will think will sell. If you went to a store looking for something what would it be?

I would like a general list of different D20 products that people would go out and get and maybe a reason as to why. I have looked at some of the reviews and have a few really good suggestions, but need to fill shelf space with different things.

Already have all the Wizards of the Coast products, the three books from Legends and Lairs, Creature Collection I & II, Relics and Rituals, a few other minor Swords and Sorcery items, Book of Eldritch Might, and a few adventures.

Also looking for some good ideas for a Reaper Mini's order soon.
Now looking to round out things as best as I can and hope that things sell. Once again any help will be appreciated.

Remove ads