Looking for...

Intoxicated

First Post
Well i'm not sure if this is the right place for this but it seems to be as good a place as any to start. I've looked through the Talk the Talk and the other threads and haven't found what I was looking for. I am currently looking a D20 modern survival/horror zombie game. I'll proably end up joining some games on these forums but I have been really wanting some zombie killing action. My home group recently dis-banded and I am now looking for a new home for gaming.

Anyways thank you for you suggestions and reply.

john112364

First Post
Posting in talking the talk would probably work too. It is more dedicated to pbp. I was just thinking that I see pbp games looking for players in the gamers forum and it seems less cluttered with actual game threads and is less likely to get lost in the shuffle.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well i'm not sure if this is the right place for this but it seems to be as good a place as any to start. I've looked through the Talk the Talk and the other threads and haven't found what I was looking for. I am currently looking a D20 modern survival/horror zombie game. I'll proably end up joining some games on these forums but I have been really wanting some zombie killing action. My home group recently dis-banded and I am now looking for a new home for gaming.

Anyways thank you for you suggestions and reply.

This should be a good start.

Remove ads