Looking to add a additional gamer to our group!

MrFaust

First Post
Hey there folks! My gaming group and I are looking to add a additional head to our circle. We are located in Warrington (just outside of Doylestown) and meet weekly on Saturday. We primarily play Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 & D20 Modern. We are a laid back bunch who enjoy the release role playing can offer, an generally just enjoy hanging out. We range from our early 20's to early 30's and many of us are long time friends who still manage to meet up to roll some dice. We have had some success with Meetup before in meeting good peoples (who still currently play) an we are looking for a like-minded person (a couple players cant make it as often as they would like).

Anyhow we are currently playing a D20 Modern campaign we had just started, inspired on all the good stuff modern entertainment can provide! We felt we needed a change of pace and found we really enjoyed it. Normally we play Dungeons & Dragons (3.5 edition) but like I said from time to time we try something different. Once this campaign is completed we are looking to play a Grayhawk campaign!

Anyhow if anyone is interested please reply or message me!

Hilde Schbeiker

First Post
Hi! I'm a newish 3.5e player! I have a rouge character ready for action and I'd love to join!
The only problem is that I'm not in your area.. But if someone in your group has a laptop
with skype then you can video chat me! It will be like I'm right there! And I wont take up
much space either! ^^

Remove ads