Looking to start an edition-fluid A/D&D campaign, Appleton/Neenah/Menasha, WI

sgt-d

Banned
Banned
Howdy!

I have a group of 3 players who are looking for a couple more for a weekly game, preferably on Sunday afternoons. While I normally hold the DM's seat, this can be passed around as needed!

What do I mean by "edition-fluid?" Basically that the group is willing to play any and all official editions of the game for 4-month campaigns. So, when our campaign begins we would pick the edition to play; after the 4 months are up and the campaign is wrapped up, we begin a new one with the option of playing a different edition. (it lets us use all those books we've been accumulating over the years) I should also note here that we will not be considering Pathfinder to be an edition to be used, so apologies if this is a system you would prefer to use.

The current three members are in their 40s, 2 male & 1 female. Adult players only please, but must also be relatively family-friendly, as we all do have kids who may need to be around. Feel free to add any questions here or ask me privately!

PLAYERS NEEDED: 2
GAME: D&D
EDITIONS: BECMI/RC, 1st Ed, 2nd Ed, 3.5, 4th ed, 5th ed. switched off every 4 months after the previous plot ends.

Remove ads