D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Ooc: no, I think we're waiting on Kira, she's had some bad luck at home (a flood in her apartment!) and is still recovering from that. She'll be around soon I am sure. :) Otherwise yes, it's all your fault! :p

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Ooc: no, I think we're waiting on Kira, she's had some bad luck at home (a flood in her apartment!) and is still recovering from that. She'll be around soon I am sure. :) Otherwise yes, it's all your fault! :p

OOC: This is correct. :D I have been playing catch up all this week so expect an update today.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Sildar has been beaten and starved and is near death. He manages to croak out, "Gundren...was taken. To...the...Black Spider."

OOC: Part 1 of the Lost Mine of Phandelver is complete! Everyone gets 275 XP. That means everyone now has 350 XP, enough for 2nd level. Please level up your characters and post the changes in the OOC thread. If you need help, let me know and I will guide you through the process.

While you're doing that, here in the IC thread you can continue to talk to Sildar and figure out what the group is going to do next.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Garuk moves over to Sildar and drops his backpack to the ground. Rummaging through it, he pulls out a waterskin and a food ration packet and hands it over to the big human. "Here, you look like you need these."

OOC: Garuk is leveled up to 2nd!

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Selari shivers as she looks sideways at Amron. "I HATE spiders, I hope it's not an actual spider." She suddenly perks up. "Hey, maybe it's a luxurious Inn someplace swanky. That would be nice for a change for once!"

pathfinderq1

First Post
Mina's face twisted in grimace of disgust (and perhaps a bit of fear) for just a moment. "Ugh.. I hope it isn't a giant spider. Why my Grandmother used to tell tales about a forest infested with spiders so large they used their webs to snare halfling and even elves. Then again, I don't imagine anyone who actually calls themselves 'the Black Spider' is going to be pleasant to deal with either..."

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
"I too have heard of such spiders, Mina. We can only hope we are not already trapped in this one's web." Aenwyr turns to Sildar and asks, "Did the goblins say anything to indicate what kind of creature this Black Spider might be, man or beast?"

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
OOC: I'd like to get everyone's Level 2 upgrades done before we move on. So, if you haven't already leveled, please do so and we shall resume next week. :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases