Lost Mithril (B4cchus judging)

Dargon

First Post
Now this is just a suggestion but we could let it slip that we might be interested in buying an amount of mithril but since we cant get what we want here we will move on and find some place else. Now this only works if the robbers are doing this for the sake of gold, and don't have a buyer and it require that they have time to catch the gossip and if it doesn't work out we might have to confront them head on by walking out of the town.
Ces scratchs his nose
"However I have a feeling that that it is not just the money they are after. I think the best cause of action right now would be to learn all the gossip tonight when people are coming for a drink and with a bit of luck we will learn something, if not we won't be worse off than before."

ooc: I am here, but ill just make an exuse for my bad spelling and gramer as my labtop is not working right, so my helping tools are wordpad until i get it up and running again as it should.

LogicsFate

First Post
Elise looks nervous but agrees. "OK, That sounds reasonable."

She looks around at the bar. "I guess if more people come in we should split up and see what we can find."

OoC: Gone camping be back later this weeks sometime. When I get back the game will have top priority if we can get it moving again.

LogicsFate

First Post
I'm sorry I wasn't able to get up the inititive to keep this game going? Two months enough to make it official? Unless anyone thing we could get this going again?

thegreyman

First Post
ooc: Well it appears Dargon is off the boards (not seen since April). If you want to keep going, I'll do my best to NPC all three and get this to a conclusion.

LogicsFate

First Post
If you'd like, with just two of us we might be able to wrap this up quickly, though it's still out of Elise expertise.

That said, I could go either way with it. How do you feel about it?

Dargon

First Post
OoC: sorry for droping out like that, life kind of changed and when the pace slowed down in both games i was in, Enworld was one of the things that sliped my mind.
so is this game declared dead or....

Remove ads