• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LotR: The action figure movie

Krug

Newshound
I think with the toys and actions figure I have I can make a Boba Fett rides Slinky the Dog to battle Burger King Arwen and her Pez protectors adventure. :D

Last edited:

Chauzu

First Post
Krug said:
I think with the toys and actions figure I have I can make a Boba Fett rides Slinky the Dog to battle Burger King Arwen and her Pez protectors adventure. :D

LOL, and I think I might be able to make a Han Solo In The Stormtrooper Suit rides Tank Mode Megatron while battleing against the Jurassic Park Dilophosaurus and the Hippo Beast Master adventure.

garyh

First Post
Chauzu said:

LOL, and I think I might be able to make a Han Solo In The Stormtrooper Suit rides Tank Mode Megatron while battleing against the Jurassic Park Dilophosaurus and the Hippo Beast Master adventure.

Tank mode Megatron rules!

I'm 24, and I still collect the toys of my youth - Transformers, and occasionally GI Joes. I've gotten a few LotR figures as well. I HIGHLY recommend the Rohan Armor Legolas. Absolutely awesome figure.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads