Masters of the Wild & others Available Friday!

TalonComics

First Post
Hey all!

I will be receiving Masters of the Wild, Forgotten Realms DM Screen and Star Wars: New Jedi Order early Friday morning! :D I will then be shipping out all pre-orders the same day which will allow for quick turn around.

Also, in case you don't know, I'm running a special on shipping right now. All domestic orders 75.00 or higher will receive FREE shipping! This is a limited offer and will end Monday the 18th. There's been a lot of great books released this week so this is a great chance to get caught up.

Here are the links to go directly to the new Wizards of the Coast books:
www.taloncomics.com/d&dguidebooks.html
www.taloncomics.com/forgottenrealms.html
www.taloncomics.com/starwarsrpg.html

Feel free to drop me an email or call me direct at the store if you have any questions. All my info is at my main page. :)

~Derek
www.taloncomics.com
Your local store online!

Abdul Al Hazrad

First Post
Thats what my game pusher, er dealer, er pimp, er, salesperson told me today too. Kind of a bummer though, we're going in to Boise for Valentine's day tomorrow, and I thought maybe I'd pick up the books on the way (romantic, ain't I).

TalonComics

First Post
dagger said:
I know you can get it here in Austin.......

Yeah, I would imagine so, however, I don't see any retailers posting to EN World announcing that you can come get the book now. Heck, I can count the retailers that post here on one hand and have fingers left over.

I love EN World for many reasons but most of all I enjoy helping people get the gaming goodness that can sometimes be very difficult to find especially when a local store doesn't exist or it just sucks.

So, for all of those not in Austin... Check out my first post! :D

~Derek
www.taloncomics.com
Your local store online!

TalonComics

First Post
Re: Prophesies of the Dragon?

Ishamael said:
Hey Derek,

Any idea when we'll see Prophesies of the Dragon for Wheel of Time?

Originally it was scheduled for this month but it looks like it's been bumped to sometime in March. I haven't heard a set date as of yet though.

~Derek
www.taloncomics.com
Your Local Store Online!

Doc_Souark

Explorer
other companies RPGs

~D When you get notification of the pending release of Citizen Games d20 Western RPG Sidewinder & OtherWorlds Creations d20 Pulp RPG Forbidden Kingdoms let me know and I'll pre order them.

O I got the book :D next time I'll remember to add the S or I'll just send it to my house and not the office.

Remove ads