• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

memphis area

alsih2o

First Post
memphis d.m. seeks players for homebrew world. spacious climate controlled studio, good cook, open views, lively conversation.

anyone?

superjesse25

First Post
memphis area players and DMs

Hey I saw your ad and yes we are few and far between here in Memphis. I know of at least three people, counting myself, who are looking for some 3rd ed action or even Heroclix too if you are into that. We are gonna be gone to GenCon this week/weekend but will be back in town on monday or tuesday. Im most often found on aol or aim under the screen name jaded4602 just drop me a line sometime if you can or i will just pop back on here and check out the message boards later on.

alsih2o

First Post
i am actually in oakland, just east of memphis, but u have access to office space there possibly, or a good sized studio here....ready when you'ns are.

emailed you with info!

der_kluge

Adventurer
One of the guys I used to game with lives in Memphis. I don't know if he's interested in getting back into D&D or not, though. I could talk to him.

Remove ads