[Meta] How Accurate is your Story Hour?

How accurate is your story hour?

• 100% accurate - I leave nothing out and add nothing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly accurate - I gloss over "downtime" action.

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Pretty Accurate - But I describe discussions instead of re-creating dialogue.

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • I cut out about half of what happens to save time/space.

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It is accurate to one PC's POV - but not necessarily to the sessions themselves.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • I make it all up.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - Please explain.

Votes: 3 11.5%

ShawnLStroud

First Post
Accuracy? Weeellllll.....

I try to write everything I can remember (which, considering I usually write the things weeks after they actually happen), and gloss out the less interesting (because you REALLY don't want to get a blow-by-blow account of the battles, do you?) stuff.

I do put in the stuff I write up beforehand verbatim.

Oghma

First Post
Posy's Diary is pretty much accurate, but I do add in the occasional scene that will further the story line or explain a character's actions better. Battle scenes I try to recrate as faithfully as I can, though I hope I'm not of the "you can hear the dice rolling" school of battle scene description.

Tokiwong

First Post
Talindra said:
I would say that our story hour covers pretty much everything, although we do tend to gloss over the dialogue, using it sparingly. Also, since it is written by three different people from the point of view of three different characters, they each flesh out different parts of the story that their character would find important: ie: Misha concentrates on combat, Vallia and Karanaj on emotion.

Yeah yeah... Misha gets emotional... just not touchy feely like the rest.... sheesh we are heroes not a support group... but yeah pretty accurate on most accounts though I modify the dialogue in Big Trouble in Little Cormyr...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases