• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mirashi Iso destroys Ariel the Master of Light!

Sabaron

First Post
<Ariel> well mirashi??? what's say you??? fight time or what??
<Darkwolf> no archangel here.... ;p
<Mirashi_Iso> Yeah! I'll fight Archangel! :D
<Ariel> nope...... but he's ALWAYS listening.....hehehe
<Ariel> no no no... he's in a fight right now..
<Ariel> maybe when I'm done....
<Mirashi_Iso> I accept your challenge, foolish Light idiot
<Ariel> speaking of that fight..I gotta post a move sometime soon..
<Ariel> then you have sealed your fate foolish one..
<Ariel> Ariel Eastwind
<Ariel> Master of The Light 5
<Ariel> 37/43
<Ariel> Powers:
<Ariel> Sig Styles: Dragon, Dagger
<Ariel> Masterys: Dragon, Dagger
<Ariel> Pure Spirit
<Ariel> Holy Warrior
<Ariel> Holy Day
<Ariel> Ariel Eastwind
<Ariel> Master of The Light 5
<Ariel> 37/43
<Ariel> Powers:
<Ariel> Sig Styles: Dragon, Dagger
<Ariel> Masterys: Dragon, Dagger
<Ariel> Pure Spirit
<Ariel> Holy Warrior
<Ariel> Holy Day
<Mirashi_Iso> Mirashi Iso
<Mirashi_Iso> Dark Knight 0
<Ariel> oops..
<Mirashi_Iso> 8-1
<Mirashi_Iso> Powers:
<Ariel> Redeeming Light
<Ariel> Chi Strike
<Ariel> Right of Domain: None
<Ariel> Master of: Emotions
<Ariel> Possesions:
<Ariel> Yen: 7
<Ariel> Item: Phoenix Sword (Sig Style: Phoenix, Immunity: Phoenix, Mastery: Phoenix)
<Ariel> that's the other half..*LOL*
<Mirashi_Iso> Mirashi_Iso> Mirashi Iso
<Mirashi_Iso> <Mirashi_Iso> Dark Knight 0
<Mirashi_Iso> <Ariel> oops..
<Mirashi_Iso> <Mirashi_Iso> 8-1
<Mirashi_Iso> <Mirashi_Iso> Powers:
<Mirashi_Iso> Scorpion Style, Dungeon Location
<Ariel> very well dark knight....
<Ariel> lets see what your made of...
<Ariel> masters please dw..
<Mirashi_Iso> A 10 flag speed strategy match!
<Ariel> dayum..
<Darkwolf> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Darkwolf: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the ravine south of the Sweetwater Swamp on the evening of the fist.
<Darkwolf> honestly Mirashi? sheesh
<Mirashi_Iso> Heh
<Mirashi_Iso> I want this to be epic. :D
<Darkwolf> very well
<Ariel> MY 1ST HAND!!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 1: The vine moves above the city; fends off the rising of the shadow!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 2: The panther wracks the heavens; leaps over the descent of the snow!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 3: The snake punches the palace; leaps over the tempest of the arrow!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 4: The monkey slides from the tundra; parts the throw of the mist!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 5: The staff tramples the ruins; grasps the motion of the cat!
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'Ariel 0 v Mirashi 0 - 10 flag speed strat'
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 1: The tiger punches next to the canyon; dominates the beauty of the leaf as it sweeps through the blood of the flame!
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 2: The rat leaps over the desert; dodges the onslaught of the lightning!
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 3: The panther kicks the valley; silences the onslaught of the lightbeam!
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 4: The rabbit punches the vineyard; conceals the edge of the fortress!
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 5: The manta ray punches in the midst of the dungeon; redirects the pain of the four winds!
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'Ariel 0 v Mirashi 0 - 10 flag speed strat - D: Fist L: Ravine'
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 2: The panther wracks the heavens; leaps over the descent of the snow!
<Ariel> doner
<Ariel> done
<Mirashi_Iso> The panther kicks the valley; silences the onslaught of the lightbeam!
<Mirashi_Iso> done
<Darkwolf> hmmmmm....
<Darkwolf> wracking sounds better than just kicking
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'Ariel 1 v Mirashi 0 - 10 flag speed strat - D: Fist L: Ravine'
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 3: The snake punches the palace; leaps over the tempest of the arrow!
<Ariel> done
<Mirashi_Iso> The manta ray punches in the midst of the dungeon; redirects the pain of the four winds!
<Mirashi_Iso> Poison Blade!
<Mirashi_Iso> done
<Darkwolf> with what does a snake punch with?
<Ariel> impressive mirashi... but still not enough to stop me..
<Ariel> what does a manta ray punch with??
<Darkwolf> manta rays can punch somewhat with their tail
<Ariel> so can snakes..
<Darkwolf> a lot better than snakes can punch...
<Ariel> :p
<Mirashi_Iso> Their poisonous, stingy tail
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'Ariel 1 v Mirashi 2 - 10 flag speed strat - D: Fist L: Ravine'
<Ariel> that's three points dw..
<Mirashi_Iso> Note: Dungeon Locatoin
<Mirashi_Iso> *Location
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'Ariel 1 v Mirashi 3 - 10 flag speed strat - D: Fist L: Ravine'
<Mirashi_Iso> Thank you. :)
<Ariel> np..
<Darkwolf> as soon as I hit enter I remembered that
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 5: The staff tramples the ruins; grasps the motion of the cat!
<Ariel> Mastery Dragon
<Ariel> chi strike
<Ariel> done
<Mirashi_Iso> :p
<Mirashi_Iso> The rabbit punches the vineyard; conceals the edge of the fortress!
<Mirashi_Iso> Rabbit punch!
<Mirashi_Iso> done
<Darkwolf> a rabbit punch coming from a dark warrior....that fits ;)
<Darkwolf> staff trampling? eh..no
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'Ariel 1 v Mirashi 4 - 10 flag speed strat - D: Fist L: Ravine'
<Darkwolf> new hands
<Ariel> dw...that was changed to dragon...
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 1: The manticore parts the delta; reduces the offensive of the earth!
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 2: The mantis bows over the swamp; conceals the violence of the ape!
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 3: The courageous ki-rin flips through the palace; scatters the descent of the sunflower!
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 4: The monkey crushes the mountain; negates the touch of the willow!
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 5: The thorn impales the forest; averts the rolling of the willow!
<Ariel> dw???
<Darkwolf> ah..blah..bloody need to learn to read
<Ariel> does that change the outcome
<Ariel> ?
<Darkwolf> I still like that punch...so no..but you almost got it
<Ariel> grrrr
<Darkwolf> dragons aren't invincible... ;p
<Ariel> MY 2ND HAND!!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 1: The northstar lies across the coast; shields against the energy of the void!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 2: The sneaky scorpion overwhelms the hells; parries the beauty of the ape!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 3: The falcon bashes the volcano; prances upon the foray of the air!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 4: The thorn brilliantly storms the caves; removes the rolling of the honor!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 5: The claw penetrates the tundra; waves away the storm of the cat!
<Mirashi_Iso> I want your #2
<Mirashi_Iso> Please?
<Ariel> I know they aren't but the trample better than a staff..
<Ariel> nope..
<Darkwolf> thats why I said you almost got it
<Mirashi_Iso> Go Ariel
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 3: The falcon bashes the volcano; prances upon the foray of the air!
<Ariel> done
<Ariel> I like the synergy on this one...
<Mirashi_Iso> You bash, me crush
<Mirashi_Iso> The monkey crushes the mountain; negates the touch of the willow!
<Mirashi_Iso> done
<Darkwolf> nice try...but I really do like that falcon move...
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'Ariel 2 v Mirashi 4 - 10 flag speed strat - D: Fist L: Ravine'
* Mirashi_Iso bows respectfully to the judge
<Mirashi_Iso> Ari?
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 4: The thorn brilliantly storms the caves; removes the rolling of the honor!
<Ariel> Mastery Dagger
<Ariel> done
<Mirashi_Iso> Dirty Trick!
<Darkwolf> pof or pick a move for mirashi to discard
<Ariel> Pof
<Mirashi_Iso> The courageous ki-rin flips through the palace; scatters the descent of the sunflower!
<Mirashi_Iso> done
<Darkwolf> no question here...
<Ariel> I'm surprised you didn't DT again mira
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'Ariel 4 v Mirashi 4 - 10 flag speed strat - D: Fist L: Ravine'
<Mirashi_Iso> You'll see. :D
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 5: The claw penetrates the tundra; waves away the storm of the cat!
<Ariel> done
<Mirashi_Iso> The manticore parts the delta; reduces the offensive of the earth!
<Mirashi_Iso> done
<Darkwolf> point Mirashi
<Darkwolf> new hands
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'Ariel 4 v Mirashi 5 - 10 flag speed strat - D: Fist L: Ravine'
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 1: The fang rains upon the delta; absorbs the pain of the eyes!
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 2: The northstar annihilates the spring; shields against the thrust of the stone!
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 3: The falcon bows higher than the savanna; negates the blood of the snow!
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 4: The fang strikes the madlands; dodges the slash of the dark sunbeam!
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 5: The toad shatters the caves; quells the pain of the mist and vigorously guards against the offensive of the plant!
<Ariel> MY 3RD HAND
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 1: The tiger scatters the tower; shreds the efforts of the vermin!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 2: The mongoose dodges underneath the prairie; quells the push of the stars!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 3: The blizzard glides facing the lake; avoids the chaos of the fire!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 4: The fan drowns the heavens; parts the tempest of the snow!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 5: The spider slaughters the cemetery so fast that it swims by the bamboo; parries the throw of the rainbow!
<Mirashi_Iso> lol @ #5
<Ariel> who's #5??? there both suilly..
<Ariel> silly
<Ariel> speaking of move 5's
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 5: The spider slaughters the cemetery so fast that it swims by the bamboo; parries the throw of the rainbow!
<Ariel> done
<Mirashi_Iso> Too bad you aren't toad girl anymore.. though you still look it. :D
<Ariel> ohhh... nice one comming from the man who looks soo pale it looks ike you haven;t seen sun in years..... yuck
* Mirashi_Iso is a nice walnut brown color
<Ariel> if you say so..
<Mirashi_Iso> I get a lot of sun. :)
<Darkwolf> I'm gone in a half hour...just to let you know
<Ariel> just make your move talkitive one..
<Mirashi_Iso> k DW
<Mirashi_Iso> The toad shatters the caves; quells the pain of the mist and vigorously guards against the offensive of the plant!
<Mirashi_Iso> Take that, toad girl!
<Mirashi_Iso> done
<Darkwolf> lol
<Darkwolf> Ariel's move 5 is better than Mirashi's move 5...but they are both silly
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'Ariel 5 v Mirashi 5 - 10 flag speed strat - D: Fist L: Ravine'
<Mirashi_Iso> Heh... and here I was thinking "Spiders can't swim!"
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 4: The fan drowns the heavens; parts the tempest of the snow!
<Ariel> HD Fan
<Ariel> done
<Mirashi_Iso> The northstar annihilates the spring; shields against the thrust of the stone!
<Mirashi_Iso> done
<Darkwolf> no question here...the northstar has this round
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'Ariel 5 v Mirashi 6 - 10 flag speed strat - D: Fan L: Ravine'
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 1: The tiger scatters the tower; shreds the efforts of the vermin!
<Ariel> done
<Mirashi_Iso> The fang strikes the madlands; dodges the slash of the dark sunbeam!
<Mirashi_Iso> done
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'Ariel 6 v Mirashi 6 - 10 flag speed strat - D: Fan L: Ravine'
<Darkwolf> new hands..
<Ariel> MY 4TH HAND!!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 1: The chopstick brutalizes the glade; unremittingly averts the pain of the lily!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 2: The rabbit glides through the ravine; fends off the pain of the reptile!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 3: The frog moves over the heavens; shields the foray of the fortress!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 4: The hammer demolishes the foothills; parries the foray of the fell dagger!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 5: The crane mangles the plain; shreds the edge of the stone!
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 1: The dagger moves with the caves so fast that it destructively brutalizes the lava; negates the assailment of the heart!
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 2: The toad falls over the hells; removes the drive of the stars! *yen*
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 3: The thunder penetrates the tower; wards off the chaos of the teardrop as it dodges the efforts of the battlements!
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 4: The falcon thrusts the cemetery as it secretly bashes the void; silences the terror of the invisible blade!
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 5: The manta ray quickly quells the city; dodges the slash of the armor!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 4: The hammer demolishes the foothills; parries the foray of the fell dagger!
<Ariel> done
<Mirashi_Iso> 3: The thunder penetrates the tower; wards off the chaos of the teardrop as it dodges the efforts of the battlements!
<Mirashi_Iso> done
<Darkwolf> hmm...Ariel wins the round..
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'Ariel 7 v Mirashi 6 - 10 flag speed strat - D: Fan L: Ravine'
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 5: The crane mangles the plain; shreds the edge of the stone!
<Ariel> Mastery Phoenix
<Ariel> done
<Mirashi_Iso> The falcon thrusts the cemetery as it secretly bashes the void; silences the terror of the
invisible blade!
<Mirashi_Iso> done
<Darkwolf> round to Mirashi...another nasty falcon...
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'Ariel 7 v Mirashi 7 - 10 flag speed strat - D: Fan L: Ravine'
<Darkwolf> you're all a bunch of bird brained maniacs ;p
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 1: The chopstick brutalizes the glade; unremittingly averts the pain of the lily!
<Ariel> done
<Mirashi_Iso> The manta ray quickly quells the city; dodges the slash of the armor!
<Mirashi_Iso> done
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'Ariel 8 v Mirashi 7 - 10 flag speed strat - D: Fan L: Ravine'
<Darkwolf> new hands
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 1: The rat moves higher than the caves; dominates the speed of the soul! *yen*
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 2: The rose petal dances below the ravine; protects against the thrust of the snow!
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 3: The evasive phoenix obliterates the lake; protects against the push of the canine!
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 4: The ki-rin insanely rains upon the ruins then it eliminates the battlements; dominates the gaze of the soul!
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 5: The monkey severs the temple; avoids the blood of the lily!
<Ariel> MY LAST HAND HOPEFULLY
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 1: The raven spins within the dungeon; parries the stab of the fortress!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 2: The lizard forcefully assaults the tundra; guards against the gaze of the lightbeam!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 3: The manta ray breaks the steppes; dominates the violence of the lily! *yen*
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 4: The crane flies higher than the well; absorbs the blood of the comet!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 5: The rat rides from the vineyard; averts the assailment of the steel and averts the drive of the invisible blade!
<Ariel> mirashi???
<Mirashi_Iso> Yes?
<Ariel> nm..
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 3: The manta ray breaks the steppes; dominates the violence of the lily! *yen*
* Darkwolf yells "NI!" at Ariel
<Ariel> done
<Mirashi_Iso> The monkey severs the temple; avoids the blood of the lily!
<Mirashi_Iso> done
<Darkwolf> point and yen Mirashi!
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'Ariel 8 v Mirashi 8 - 10 flag speed strat - D: Fan L: Ravine'
<Mirashi_Iso> Marvelous!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 2: The lizard forcefully assaults the tundra; guards against the gaze of the lightbeam!
<Ariel> suck on this lizard face..
<Ariel> done
<Mirashi_Iso> The ki-rin insanely rains upon the ruins then it eliminates the battlements; dominates the gaze of the soul!
* Mirashi_Iso laughs insanely
<Mirashi_Iso> done
* Darkwolf is shocked that Mirashi didn't st that...
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'Ariel 8 v Mirashi 9 - 10 flag speed strat - D: Fan L: Ravine'
<Ariel> gah..
<Mirashi_Iso> I have my reasons. :)
<Ariel> *sigh*
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 4: The crane flies higher than the well; absorbs the blood of the comet!
<Ariel> done
<Mirashi_Iso> The rose petal dances below the ravine; protects against the thrust of the snow!
<Mirashi_Iso> done
<Darkwolf> lol
<Darkwolf> round to ariel on synergy...just before I would have gone to day/loc..
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'Ariel 9 v Mirashi 9 - 10 flag speed strat - D: Fan L: Ravine'
<Mirashi_Iso> Argh. :)
<Ariel> wheh..
<Darkwolf> new hands for 1 more round
<Ariel> LAST HAND
<Mirashi_Iso> MAYBE one more round. ;)
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 1: The snake assaults the prairie; parries the chaos of the ember!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 1: The snake assaults the prairie; parries the chaos of the ember!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 2: The panther devours the wetlands and powerfully scourges the Altar of the Ancestors; defends against the speed of the clouds!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 3: The fang seeks before the pillars; blocks the beauty of the spirit!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 4: The rose petal wounds the desert; wards off the rising of the willow!
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 5: The fist angrily scourges the castle; parts the offensive of the armor!
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 1: The thunder thrusts the city; leaps over the quickening of the mind!
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 2: The falcon shatters the tundra; shields the rising of the mind!
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 3: The dragon leaps over the ricefield; defends against the rising of the mind!
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 4: The sword slides above the river; easily protects against the foray of the rosewood!
<Mirashi_Iso> <MeowthBot> 5: The lizard shouts with the river; defends against the assailment of the rosewood!
<Darkwolf> (mirashi, be glad you weren't fighting dw with that hand..)
<Ariel> well here goes nothing
<Mirashi_Iso> Hehe
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 2: The panther devours the wetlands and powerfully scourges the Altar of the Ancestors; defends against the speed of the clouds!
<Ariel> done
<Mirashi_Iso> The lizard shouts with the river; defends against the assailment of the rosewood!
<Mirashi_Iso> Sneaky Trick: Wetlands!
<Mirashi_Iso> done
<Ariel> I knew that was comming..
<Darkwolf> round Ariel...0 points Ariel
<Mirashi_Iso> :D
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'Ariel 9 v Mirashi 9 - 10 flag speed strat - D: Fan L: Wetlands'
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 5: The fist angrily scourges the castle; parts the offensive of the armor!
<Ariel> done
<Mirashi_Iso> Dirty Trick!
<Ariel> well now.... your up first mirashi..
<Mirashi_Iso> Yup. :)
<Darkwolf> move to toss out?
<Mirashi_Iso> Pick a move, Ari
<Ariel> move 1
<Mirashi_Iso> The falcon shatters the tundra; shields the rising of the mind!
<Mirashi_Iso> done
<Mirashi_Iso> Prepare to meet your maker, Ariel
<Ariel> perpare to meet my snake mirashi..
<Ariel> done
<Mirashi_Iso> I thought you were a woman? ;)
<Ariel> funny..
<Ariel> reeeeal funny..
<Darkwolf> point and match Mirashi!
* Mirashi_Iso jumps for joy!
<Ariel> WHAT!!!
<Ariel> no way...\
<Ariel> *sigh*
* Mirashi_Iso bows to his opponent and to the judge
<Darkwolf> Mirashi -> Dark Knight 3
<Darkwolf> Ariel -> MoL 4
<Mirashi_Iso> .900 BABY!

Remove ads