WotBS Missing stats in Trials of Echoed Souls

Mrpereira

Explorer
Last session we completed chapter 6 (I know update is missing in my campaign thread) and I am preparing for chapter 7.

When reading through the material (I have the Complete Campaign PDF for 3.5) I noticed that there were not any stats of Fell the Polar Bear, Inquisitor Ursus' animal companion. Fell is not listed among those WHO enters the room nor in the stat blocks in appendix B. However, Ursus has cast some spells on the polar bear so I imagine that it ought to be there.

Does anyone have the stats for Fell? It is easier than having to create them myself - especially if there are some special items or features to fell comparet to a normal polar bear companion.

Cyclone Duke

First Post
The folks here made the book years and years ago and don't tend to have missing material such as stats (for mobs, or items such as the weakened torch, or earring of whispering winds) when asked.
I recommend just whipping up a polar bear and then granting the benefits of a X-level druid. Give him an extra feat to make it nasty if you don't want it to just be default.

Mrpereira

Explorer
That is what I did - more or less, I pushed Ursus up to level 12, making his Polarbear pretty nasty. I have a suspicion that they might be able to convince Shalosha to fight on their side, so I upped the opponents a little.

Remove ads