Mod Help: Board Rule Clarification

Weiley31

Legend
I have a question and I'm not sure so here I am: In a recent post, the one about "Whats the Big Deal about Psionics" I had a post made where I gave an opinion/observation about a method in which I saw a 3PP did their take on it. Now it was a Kickstarter and I was a backer. So yesterday, all of those who backed the Kickstarter for "Squeaks in the Deep" got the PDF copy. It is the full book and outside of errata and two pieces of art, its pretty much done. No playtesting whatsoever is being done. All backers, including me, got their early PDF copy. Our Physical Books/Backer Rewards won't shop until later this year.

So, I guess what I'm asking is, is it okay if I talked about one part of the book in regards how it worked with its take on Psionics? I was doing my taxes yesterday after doing a post and I realized that perhaps that I wasn't allowed to, as per board rules, so I basically changed the post/removed what I put down. As I said, the book is finished already, according to the email, and all the playtesting and stuff was done/finished way before this post recently. So, all backers do have their copy of the book, but as mentioned before, in PDF form.
If any Mod would be able to let me know/suggest/etc, that would be great. If it's okay, I'll go about like I was before, but I thought its best I behave (shocking I know right?) and see what the official EN World statement was.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I don’t really understand the question. You want to know if it’s ok to talk about a book you got? We have no rules about that. Which rule are you referring to?

Weiley31

Legend
I don’t really understand the question. You want to know if it’s ok to talk about a book you got? We have no rules about that. Which rule are you referring to?
The Psionics rule in a book that isn't released yet to the public but available to all Backers. Like I said, we backers got the book via the PDF copy, but physical copies aren't being sold in stores yet.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I still don’t fully understand what the question is, but no we have no rule about talking about books you’ve gotten. Go for it.

Remove ads