Moderating in Moderation.

xigbar

Explorer
Ah. I'm most active in discussing things in the General and Media Lounge & Misc. forums. I'm not personally so much interested in topics specific to one rule-set or another.

That would explain a lot. Maybe it's only from a mostly Legacy perspective that some mods seem "Strictly Business." My apologies, in that case.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I've not been visiting the legacy forum so much recently as I'm not actively in a 3e or earlier game (and in my new job I have less time for noodling around - I can't tell you how long it is since I read a storyhour thread... much less post in my old one lost in the musty tomes!

I most often start threads in General or Misc (there are a couple of mine on the front page of both at the moment. I also contribute in a number of threads in those forums.

If I think someone has been particularly insightful or helpful I give xp, but being aware that moderator xp are more mighty than other users, I do that sparingly as I don't want to run the risk of mutating members into strange irradiated beasts from over-exposure to moderatorial xp :)

Henry

Autoexreginated
I swear you have +1000 in Diplomacy.

Or possibly Bluff :p

Bluff.

It's all Bluff, baby. :D

That PCat puts on a great show, but when your back is turned, he's marrying off Succubi to nice old men for their inheritance, he's usin' babies for cover bonuses, he's just mean...

Last edited:

Remove ads