MotW: Prc, Feats, Spells...

Vecna

First Post
Someone who got MoTW can post a brief description of the PrC (I'm expecially interested in the Shifter), Feats and Spells?

Andor

First Post
The shifter class (which requires 3rd level spellcasting and either the polymorph self spell or some natural shapeshifting ability like wildshape) basically gives you Wildshape with some different abilities and limits. (No turning into anything with more hit dice than you have)

At 1 st level you can turn into small or medium humanoids. Each succesive level adds more monster types, size categories and uses per day. By 10th level your type changes to shapeshifter, you can change as often as you like, and you can turn into anything in the Monster Manual that doesn't out HD you.

They still don't get SP or SU abilities, but to they do get access to every Extraordinary ability there is. To my mind the only thing that keeps them from being wildly out of balance is the fact that you need to be a spellcaster to get into the class, and you then get exactly 0 new spellcasting abilities.

I would love to play one. :D

-Andor

P.S. : The oozemaster beats the Alienist for creepiest mage prestige class. Don't let them sleep on your good sheets.

Remove ads