• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

My mage went epic, YAAAAAY!!

Serienna

First Post
Sorry sorry, I'm sure its nothing you grognards find particularly enthralling but after several years playing in the *most exciting*, different, and challenging campaign I've ever played in, my favorite character (Serienna, hence the handle),a variation of which I've used ever since MUDs a long time ago, finally stepped past the threshold!

Too bad our nemesis still far overmatches us :p . The long journey of fantastic, memorable adventures, crazy and untenable situations, frustrations, far too many puzzles and mysteries, and so on have reached another milestone.

If you read the rant, sorry! I'm just bubbling with squeel!

Wik

First Post
Congrats, but I think you're posting on the wrong board. Try the "general discussion" board, and you'll get a better response.

That being said, Epic mages are fun. You finally have enough spells to start kicking butt, eh?

Serienna

First Post
AND THE GIANTS WINNING THE SUPERBOWL (Thereby making New England lose.)
Followed by House MD!

Clearly yesterday was the greatest day ever. :p

Edit: Sorry, thought this was the correct forum since its about actually playing the game :\ .

Remove ads