• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

My online RPG portrait site is now ready for your half-elf bard, punk!

Dr Midnight

Explorer
I just finished adding everything to my website to make it possible for schmucks like YOU to order character illustrations from fantastic world-reknowned artists like ME.
Okay just me.

http://www.dr-midnight.com/contact.htm

"Pay me to draw your D&D character." Ahh, geekdom!

Let me know if anything doesn't work on the page. I'm a little unsure of the PAYPAL links being altogether correct.

KnowTheToe

First Post
Great site. I love looking at other peoples work, especially when it is a slow day in the office. My favorite is the simpsons kid (cant remember his name) pulling the snapdragon off of the swamp thing type monster. the facial exression of the creature is priceless.

Malessa

First Post
I browsed threw your site. Very cool indeed!:D Don't know if the paypal thingy works, didn't check it, but everything else seems to be in smooth order!

Very nice set up Dr. M!

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Thanks! Eventually I'll be using the site to post every piece of art I've got, but until I figure out how to do that without going mad, I think I'll be fine with this.

Malessa

First Post
I went mad long before I started mine, *giggles* which probably explains alot! My own little gallary set up isn't nearly as cool as yours, but at least I've got most all my art on it. Mine is more for fun anyway!:p

Can't wait to see when you have them all up!

Last edited:

Ziona

First Post
Just wanted to give Doc a BUMP! ;)

And, of course, I wanted to show off the art Xaltar comissioned him to do for my character Ziona...

ziona.jpg

Great work, Doc! :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads