Navigation change

It used to be, at the top left, under the EN World logo, you could click on a series of links to go higher up in the messageboard, with the left-most link going to the top level of the boards. Now, though, the left-most link takes me to EN World's home page. From there I can click on the messageboard link, but it's making navigating a bit annoying if I just want to hop to the top level and see what threads are new.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
At the top of this page, that link does go to the main forum page.

Verify what page you're on when you click on that link, and it takes you to the news page, please.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yeah, it's taking me to the forum page too. Are you sure you didn't click on the logo by mistake?

Weird. It only seems to happen with my browser at work.

At my home computer, the link would go to forums home. But at work, anything that normally would go to the forums home -- the top left link under the log, or 'forums home' in the drop menu navigation at the bottom of every page -- has the link: EN World: D&D / RPG News & Reviews: The world's premier fan community for Dungeons & Dragons news and more!

The link from the EN World home page menu on the left goes to EN World: D&D / RPG News & Reviews - Powered by vBulletin

But when I try it with the next computer over, it works fine. Hrm. I wonder what sort of weird settings this one has to cause this problem.

Okay then. I guess it's time to switch computers.

Remove ads