• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Necromancer PDF's

Treebore

First Post
After reading a couple of other threads in this forum I realized that many people may not be aware of the PDF bundle sales Necromancer is doing over on Drivethrurpg.

So if you like PDF's, and Necromancer modules, go check them out. They will be adding/changing sales over the next few weeks or so as well. These will likely be the cheapest prices you'll ever legally get Necromancer mods as PDF's.

Crothian

First Post
I picked up the bundle of the 8 modules and ran one of them so far. It is a great way to get them as PDFs which is how I'm really starting to like modules that I want to run.

bento

Explorer
I saw them yesterday and it's a bit too rich for me at $100 per collection. I haven't purchased any of their other products although I downloaded the sneak peak for Wilderlands a couple of weeks ago out of curiosity.

Kafkonia

First Post
bento said:
I saw them yesterday and it's a bit too rich for me at $100 per collection. I haven't purchased any of their other products although I downloaded the sneak peak for Wilderlands a couple of weeks ago out of curiosity.

The GM's Day sale had it at quite a substantial discount, it's possible that might still be going on at one of the other on-line retailers that doesn't result in my post being autoedited without my permission. :)

Last edited:

Treebore

First Post
Yeah, the Kenzer bundle is definitely the best deal. Clark also told us to sign up for the e-mails to get upcoming special deals. Apparently they will only be offered via the e-mail, not publicly.

Crothian

First Post
I took my group through Diamond Fortress and am now writing up the review on that. I wish I could get the chance to use the others but the campaign is just not shaping up to do that.

sparkyman

First Post
I bought the DM day Kenzer bundle and it was well worth it, particularly with the dollar being so weak. £20 for 8 adventures covering 1000 pages was a real deal. After reading though them I've bought print versions of some of them, so they made more sales. Then I'm a Necrophile at heart. Necromancer is my style. I started running Shades of Gray with my group on Tuesday.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads