• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need a Ruined Castle and Quickly!

Psychic Warrior

First Post
Hey all! I was hoping the ENWorld community could help me find a ruined castle map somewhere out there in internet land. I am currently combing my Dungeon mag collection but nothing yet. Basically I want a map of a castle that looks like it has suffered extreme damage. Ruined walls, towers etc but still has a moderately intact core. If anyone can point me to a free resource that might be able to help I would really appreciate it!

Brakkart

First Post
Have you had a look through the Map-A-Week archives on the WotC website? I'm not sure what is there exactly, but I do there are numerous maps of castles. If you can't find precisely what you are looking for, use an intact castle map as your core and just throw some ruined walls and outer towers/buildings around it.

I know the 2004 archive has a nice map in the Vampire Lords Castle.

sckeener

First Post
Psychic Warrior said:
Hey all! I was hoping the ENWorld community could help me find a ruined castle map somewhere out there in internet land. I am currently combing my Dungeon mag collection but nothing yet. Basically I want a map of a castle that looks like it has suffered extreme damage. Ruined walls, towers etc but still has a moderately intact core. If anyone can point me to a free resource that might be able to help I would really appreciate it!

How about the ruined keep in Village of Hommlet?

diaglo

Adventurer
Psychic Warrior said:
Dungeon #3 Falcon's Peak

diaglo

Adventurer
Psychic Warrior said:
Don't have #3. From about #6 on though....

go with the Maure Castle update then. it uses the latest edition.

too bad you don't have #3. The author of Falcon's Peak David Howery posts on ENWurld as David Howery.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads