• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E New Adventure Module - The Hangman's Due

BForde

First Post
Hello! I've just published my first adventure module on the DM's guild. It's gotten excellent feedback from the people I've shown it to so far. Hope you enjoy it!

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/237114/The-Hangmans-Due

Looking for something to spice up long stretches of travel? Want to give your players a break from your main plot between adventures? If so, then you'll love The Hangman's Due, first in the "On the Road" line of adventures designed to be seamlessly inserted into any campaign.

A weary traveller hires your group to protect him on the road. Trouble is, it's not just the usual bandits and monsters he's worried about, and your heroes soon find themselves deciding the outcome of a dark tale of witchcraft and murder. Where will they draw the line between justice and vengeance?

This adventure provides roughly four hours of suspense for a party between 3rd and 5th level. It includes stats for all monsters used in the adventure and one battle map.

Remove ads