WotC New Feature: Open D&D

Greg K

Legend
(edit: mods (@Umbran or @Morrus , please move this thread to a forum where I change it to use the OGL prefix. Thank you)
Hope it is ok to publish this here (see attachment).
Note: I used a template provided by Roll For Combat on their YouTube channel for creating an OGL 1.0a item. It is a quick means to post OGL 1.0a content for those individuals that might want to publish under this version of the OGL in the future.
I'll post the link to both the template in the comments and a video in which they discuss filling the form.

Attachments

• openD&D_Feature.pdf
    65 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Greg K

Legend
Here is the template link. You need to change the title and a few other things. Be sure to change everything highlighted in the form including the last line at the bottom. Also change the name from Viva La Revolution as everyone should use a unique name for the feature.

Last edited:

Greg K

Legend
Where do i even publish it lol
Once you download the template to which I linked and make changes to your copy, the guys at Roll For Combat said post it online where others can easily find it. I posted it here. You can do the same. However, if you have a website, you can post it there and tweet a link or make a thread posting a link to the file. I imagine that you could post it to a Discord. Just post the final version online before WOTC posts new terms and make sure people know about it and can access it (IANAL so watch the video I linked to see if I am correct that you will be ok).
(Edit: If you post it to ENWorld, definitely change what the character has to say, because Roll For Combat used some "course" language in the template which is not suitable for ENWorld).

Last edited:

Remove ads