new from RyanD

xmanii

Explorer
I sent the post to Morrus already that RyanD posted on Ogf-d20-l, but here is the part that pertains to MT.

Here we go again.........

<start>
Dear Friends,

As you all know, WotC is downsizing today. My personal sympathies go out to all involved. These are tough times, filled with turbulence and discontent. Hopefully the days ahead will be brighter.

On a more personal note, as a part of their general effort to cut costs, they've decided to terminate my consulting agreement, as of today.

There will be practical implications to that change.

First, I'm not going to be directly involved in the MasterTools development effort any more. That responsibility will now be taken on by Peter Kim at Wizards (Peter.Kim@wizards.com). I will continue to allow the MasterTools beta test list to be hosted on my servers, and the beta will continue under Peter's oversight.

</start>

Pale

First Post
Not that I don't trust Peter Kim... I don't know who in the world Peter Kim is. To tell you the truth, I was relieved when Ryan was put on the MY project. Now, well, I just don't know. We'll have to wait and see how Peter Kim works out.

I knew that Ryan would deliver....

EricNoah

Adventurer
If I'm recalling correctly Peter Kim is some sort of assistant business manager for RPGs. He is now what Anthony Valterra was back in the day.

Remove ads