• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Mostrous race....test model renders

Cool skin textures, and I really like the nostrils. Orcish, but without the tusks (which I never really liked myself anyway). Isn't Nephilim something biblical?

cybernetic

Explorer
RangerWickett said:
Cool skin textures, and I really like the nostrils. Orcish, but without the tusks (which I never really liked myself anyway). Isn't Nephilim something biblical?

yeah...Nephilim is the hebrew word for Fallen One.... they're are the forsaken children of angels and humans....

Kichwas

Half-breed, still living despite WotC racism
That'd be cool.

I've been thinking lately that it would be really nice to get an orc head onto Vicky or Stephanie.
I've done some morphing work before; but I'm not sure I'm up to a challenge like that. It may already be built int though and I just missed it.

cybernetic

Explorer
arcady said:
That'd be cool.

I've been thinking lately that it would be really nice to get an orc head onto Vicky or Stephanie.
I've done some morphing work before; but I'm not sure I'm up to a challenge like that. It may already be built int though and I just missed it.

i think I might have a morph for her that I made when I first got the orc.....if I can find it I'll let you know

Remove ads