s5.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 247
  • s6.jpg
    s6.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 183

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
I don't know, the guy just does not look like he has the bulk I always thought sup has, he looks tall and lanky. Still do not like that 'S' and the blood red.

Flyspeck23

First Post
Hand of Evil said:
I don't know, the guy just does not look like he has the bulk I always thought sup has, he looks tall and lanky. Still do not like that 'S' and the blood red.

The red's a little too dark for my taste too. But Supes isn't supposed to be bulky, isn't he? At least the classic Supes wasn't. And I don't mind classic.

Dingleberry

First Post
If this were an entirely new franchise (or a new Superboy movie), I've be a lot more receptive to it. But as I understand it, this is supposed to take place some years after Superman II - so why on earth would you cast Supes/Clark and Lois to look ten years younger?

ddvmor

I'm a little teapot!
Flyspeck23 said:
But Supes isn't supposed to be bulky, isn't he? At least the classic Supes wasn't. And I don't mind classic.

I gotta raise this... If you have super strength on the scale that Supes does - which doesn't come from muscle development, but rather solar power (or whatever), surely you'd actually be quite a weedy, scrawny looking bloke as you'd rarely get to put any strain on your muscles.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Flyspeck23 said:
The red's a little too dark for my taste too. But Supes isn't supposed to be bulky, isn't he? At least the classic Supes wasn't. And I don't mind classic.
His shoulders/chest were wider (much) than his hips in the classic, having the triangle shape, Brandon is a tube. ;)

fett527

First Post
I'm not gonna pass judgment off of production stills, just never know what the end product will actually look like. I do like the pick of Lex Luthor as Spacey is really looking the part in my opinion.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads