Level Up (A5E) New to Leveling Up!

TheHand

Adventurer
Hello! I recently discovered the A5E Level Up project and I'm excited by what I've seen so far. I have a couple of newbie questions that I couldn't readily find the answers to... hopefully they are not inappropriate to ask here:

1. Has anyone (or are there plans to) make an A5E characters sheet for Roll20? I frequently use the platform to run games and I really like the look & functionality of the character sheet you've previewed.

2. I'm curious if there is an archetype (maybe for fighter, wizard, or even the herald?) in the works that will behave at all like a 4e swordmage. I have a player that misses that style of play of arcane-defender. I know O5E has eldritch knights, bladesingers, and hexblades, but those all felt like they were missing something.

Thanks!

Faolyn

(she/her)
As for No. 2, it doesn't look like it. The most recent list of archetypes is here, and there don't appear to be any magical martials or martial spellcasters on the list. Of course, they may have added archetypes since they put out that list.

Remove ads