• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E New WotC Art for use on the DMsGuild.

darjr

I crit!
Didn't expect this. When's the last time they put up new art?

This art pack comes as a zip file of images which you are licensed to use in content submitted to the Dungeon Masters Guild program and published under the Community Content Agreement for the DMs Guild program. You are not licensed to use the art for any other purpose. All art owned by Wizards of the Coast.
Here is my affiliate link.
http://www.dmsguild.com/product/216...Resource--Adventurers-Art?affiliate_id=182934

Last edited:

BookBarbarian

Expert Long Rester
Downloaded. Thanks for the heads up. I probably won't make any DMsGuild products, but I like to have some artwork to put on the big screen at my games. There's quite a range of styles in here,

That's the first new set of art since they launched (note, there are actually a bunch of art products just released with similar names). Thanks for posting.

[MENTION=52905]darjr[/MENTION]: What is an affiliate link?
It gives him a percentage of the sale. Given that these are zero cost, I don't think it does anything.

It's like when people put links to the PHB or modules or ... on their websites. When you follow that link and buy the item they actually get a percentage of the sale. Same thing happens if you follow one of the advertising links on many websites liek ENWorld (though they usually get a flat fee each time the link is clicked, not a percentage).

darjr

I crit!
Lord Entrails has it right. It isn't much but it helps. I use it to buy AL mods for our local events and maybe soon Fantasy Grounds events.

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
Bless their little hearts, they try so hard. Or at leat they try to look like they are.

But I can't help noticing what while their publication guidelines direct writers to include multitudes of ethnic, gender, and racial diversity, the artwork they provide to accompany is is 90+ % pale-skins.

At least they're not all male, I guess?

Remove ads