Not Getting a Verification Code

darjr

I crit!
Is this issue happening again? My username is D'karr and I've been off the site for a while. When I try to login, I can't. And the forgot password link says it sends but I'm not receiving anything. Please help.
Your old email address is a yahoo email. They routinely reject email from ENWorld.

Still looking to see if there is something I can shake loose for email.

d'karr2

Villager
If the yahoo e-mail is the problem can the original D'karr account be reset to use the g-mail address instead? The account I'm currently on was just set so I could try to solve this issue. The idea was that it would go away once I had my original account working again.

darjr

I crit!
If the yahoo e-mail is the problem can the original D'karr account be reset to use the g-mail address instead? The account I'm currently on was just set so I could try to solve this issue. The idea was that it would go away once I had my original account working again.
Let me verify the email first? It’ll be a bit.

D'karr

Adventurer
Let me verify the email first? It’ll be a bit.
OK, I was finally able to get a password reset message on my regular yahoo.com account.

If you were able to do something to correct it, thanks. And if you had nothing to do with it, thanks anyway for looking at the issue.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases