• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nuklearpower? I can't seem to get there.

Lela

First Post
Is it just me or has NuklearPower been down for a while now? Or am I going by an incorrect link? If so, does anyone have one that is working?

Welverin

First Post
You do mean 8-bit theater right?

I was just there any it worked for me. I think Brian moved some unknown amount of time ago, if you didn't chatch it maybe you browser hasn't figured it out yet. Try clearing you cache, history, bookmark or whatever and starting over again with this link.

Lela

First Post
Re: You do mean 8-bit theater right?

Welverin said:
I was just there any it worked for me. I think Brian moved some unknown amount of time ago, if you didn't chatch it maybe you browser hasn't figured it out yet. Try clearing you cache, history, bookmark or whatever and starting over again with this link.

Yep, 8-bit.

Even with your link I'm getting ye old "The page cannot be displayed" thingy. I would clear my cache but the PC I'm on doesn't belong to me and wasn't there since long before the last time he cleared it.

You don't happen to have the ###'s? Maybe that would work.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads