Ohio Gameday 2: Another Success

dshai527

First Post
Just putting in a late hello to let everyone know how much fun Aurora and I had. Thank You Crothian for hosting, I know how much work must go into this. In the future just yell if you need a hand and I will be happy to help out more.

Thank you to all my players in both games for bearing with me and making the games a great time. Swashbucklers, I promise a ship fight next time and some healing potions to go with all that damage. Thanks for bearing through such a large group of pirates and my late additions to the badguys to actually challenge 11 players. If my players would email me any memorable moments that they can recall from both games, I will enlist Enk for him and I to put it into a brief story hour.

Next time I promise more bad guys, more roleplaying, more ships, more treasure, more damage, and more ropes, chandeliers, barrels, tables, foutains, stairs, poles, wererats, stoves and things to swing/bash/crash/tumbleover or use as a weapon.

Kaffis

First Post
fett, a quirky side-effect of your absence (and you were missed), Bomblast is the only member of the crew to step foot on the boat! Of course, we worry that there may not be much of a boat left by the time we get back...

Bubbalicious

First Post
And if the boat IS there, I might just blow it up for fun! Naaaah! I wouldn't do that!

Thanks again, Andy, for your patience running M&M. I had a blast playing Hawkeye. The game was a blast! I think, though, that Hawkeye would need to be tweaked a bit (he was probably a bit too powerful), and Thor is just too powerful period to be included (he's a GOD for cripes sake!). That plus juicing the saves for the X-Men (and maybe making Wasp just a LITTLE more versatile) and you've got a nice, balanced campaign.

Thanks also to Crothian for running a spur-of-the-moment, seat-of-your-pants campaign in the afternoon. It was a lot of fun getting to play WITH D'Shai for a change. Sorry if I threw you for a loop a bit early on at the festival with the plank over the pit thing, but you recovered nicely! I don't get to play strong fighter-type characters very often in our group, so any chance is greatly appreciated.

And finally, thanks to D'Shai for Swashbucklin' 2, Electric Boogaloo! Although I kinda wish I were playing a more piratic type character, it is fun to just point and blow :):):):):) up!!

Look forward to Gameday 3, or "Hey Ol' Crazy Pete...What's for Supper? Oh...never mind, I'm not that hungry!"

Remove ads